Article 1 Definition
3. "Processing" is a single or series of operations (data collection, recording, editing, structure) performed on personal data or a series of personal data, whether by automatic means or not. Includes conversion / preservation, modification / modification, restoration, reference, use, disclosure by transfer, publicity and other provision, alignment / combination, restriction, erasure / destruction, etc.)
4. "Administrator" means a natural person, corporation, government agency, or any other person who decides the purpose and means of processing personal data alone or in collaboration with others.
Article 3 Personal information to collect
3.1 We may collect the following personal data from users.
(1) Name and address
(2) Email address
(4) IP address, browser and OS information, cookie information, website access history
(5) Phone number
(6) Contents of inquiries on the Web
3.2 We collect personal data in the following cases:
(1) When the user starts using this service
(2) When other users use this service
(3) When receiving information on transaction records and payments made between the user and the Company or the business partner from the business partner
(4) When the user makes an inquiry from the Web
Article 4 Data processing purpose and legal basis
4.1 We process personal data only for the purposes described below.
(1) Communication: We use the personal data of our site users, (i) to keep in touch about our products and services, and (ii) the accounts of our site users and / or the use of our site. It may be used to provide information that is important to you and (iii) to respond to complaints. We store your personal data so that you do not have to enter your personal data every time you create an account on our site. Such processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of contracts and / or for the purpose of gaining legitimate interests, that is, in order to carry out normal business.
(2) Marketing: When contacting users of our site by email for marketing purposes, we always use our site unless it is related to a product similar to the one ordered in the past. Obtain prior consent from the person. Users of our site have the right to stop the delivery of emails from us at any time. Such processing of personal data is necessary for the purpose of gaining legitimate interests, that is, in order to keep in touch with users of our site and provide similar products and services, or to provide similar products and services on our site. It is based on the prior consent of the user.
(3) Customer Service: When a user of our site uses customer service, we may use the personal data of that user in order to provide customer service. Such processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of contracts and / or for the purpose of gaining legitimate interests, that is, in order to carry out normal business.
4.2 If we intend to further process your personal data for any purpose other than the processing purpose for which we collect personal data, we will prior to processing that other purpose information and all relevant additional information. To provide.
Article 5 Transfer of personal data to a third party
We share the personal data of users of our site within us.
Article 6 Retention period
We will store your personal data to the extent necessary for the purpose of processing the data, but we will delete the personal data when it is no longer necessary for the purpose of processing the data.
Article 7 Disclosure, correction, erasure, etc. of personal data
7.1 If the user who is the subject of personal data wishes to do the following, please contact our personal information inquiry window. We will respond appropriately based on the rights stipulated in the applicable privacy law.
(1) Access to personal data
(2) Correction of personal data
(3) Erase of personal data
(4) Restrictions on the handling of personal data
(5) Objection to processing
(6) Exercise of data portability rights
7.2 In order to prevent falsification or leakage of personal data of the person by a third party, we will reply by mail or e-mail only when the identity can be confirmed by the submitted documents. We will endeavor to respond promptly, but please note that it may take some time before the response is made in order to confirm the registered contents of the relevant personal data and ensure the accuracy of the response.
7.3 Requests and confirmation documents received from the person or his / her agent will not be returned. Please note that we will properly store the request form, and we will dispose of the confirmation documents by appropriate means when the purpose of use is completed.
Article 8 Withdrawal of consent
If the processing of your personal data is based on consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent relating to your personal data at any time.
Article 9 Inquiry
If you have any questions or complaints, or would like to exercise the rights set forth in Articles 7 and 8, please contact us using the contact information below.
8-5-9 Minami senju Arakawa-ku
Hanamizuki-St. Kita Nibankan 102
TOKYO 116-0003 JAPAN
Marumitsu Co., Ltd.
Negroni Customer Service
Article 10 General terms
Personal information protection policy
Marumitsu Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "our company") believes that entrusting personal information from customers means entrusting their valuable property. Based on this recognition, we will endeavor to properly manage the personal information entrusted to us by our customers based on the following ideas.
・ Except as specified in this agreement, we will not use it for any other purpose. (The purpose is specified in Section 2 below)
・ Except as specified in this agreement, we will not disclose it to third parties. (Management is stipulated in Section 2 below)
・ Other appropriate management will be carried out regularly by the method stipulated in this agreement.
・ Our personal information protection concept is only for services provided directly by us, and services of other organizations and companies connected by links etc. are outside the scope of application.
・ The use of our service is the responsibility of the user.
・ Our company does not take any responsibility for any damage caused by the use of various information obtained from our homepage and other homepages linked to this homepage.
2. Collection and use of personal information
We need some personal information about users in order to develop and provide cutting-edge functions and services to users.
The collected personal information will be used only to the extent necessary to provide our services, and will not be provided to any third party except in the following cases.
▶ ︎ With the consent of the user
・ When sending an e-mail requesting consent for the use of personal information
・ When disclosing to the extent necessary for companies (for example, outsourced companies) that have a confidentiality agreement with us in advance
・ When disclosure of personal information is requested in accordance with the provisions of other laws such as orders of courts and administrative agencies, or when there is a need to investigate crimes, eliminate or prevent infringement of rights against third parties, or otherwise.
・ When creating statistical data, market research, data analysis, etc.
・ In this case, we will only provide information that has been processed so that a specific individual cannot be identified.
If you have any questions about the way of thinking about the personal information shown here, please contact us by e-mail to the following address.
Negroni Customer Service